What Is The Best Amino Acid Brands?
How will you trust any amino acid brand? That is the main question and we have an answer for you. In this article you will find the 5 best amino acid brands and reasons, why are they best amino acid brand?
Consistency and Flavor:
- When you are going to shop for a BCAA powder, look for a product that mixes easily in water.
- You should also consider the flavor.
- You can find many BCAA powders unflavored or in flavors like fruit punch, grape, and lemon-lime.
- Must have valine, leucine, and isoleucine, several BCAA products include extra ingredients.
- Be on the lookout for artificial flavors, sweeteners, fillers, and artificial coloring.
- Also, pay attention to other dietary supplements they may include, such as caffeine.
Pills vs. Powder:
- BCAAs come in a powder and capsule both.
- BCAA powder seems to be the top choice, especially since companies can pack more BCAAs into each serving. However, some people prefer swallowing a pill.
- Always discuss with your physician prior to adding any dietary supplement, including BCAAs, to your routine.
- According to the National Institute of Health, supplementing with up to 20 grams per day of BCAAs for up to six weeks should be safe.
- Always choose a high-quality product, look for a supplement that has been third-party tested.
- Companies like Labdoor or ConsumerLab perform reviews.
- Some products are NSF Certified for Sport or tested by similar anti-doping companies.
5 Best Amino Acid Brands
#1 Thorne Research Amino Complex
The delicious berry-flavored powder is sweetened with stevia and uses no artificial flavors.
- Energy/Lean Muscle: Helps provide energy and promote lean muscle mass*
- Sports: Supports sports- and fitness-related activities*
- Strength: Provides support for muscle strength in anyone needing additional support*
- Clinical Research: The active ingredient formula is backed by more than 25 years of scientific and clinical research
- Free From Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients – without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
#2 Pure Encapsulations BCAA Powder
Free of wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, soy, dairy, shellfish, artificial colors, and sweeteners.
- Supports Lean Muscle: Branched-chain amino acids provide nutritional support for athletes and individuals seeking optimal lean muscle mass.*
- Muscle Function: Contains ingredients that promote muscle function during exercise*
- Exercise Recovery Support: BCAA capsules may support mental and physical performance and reduce recovery time in athletes and those engaged in strenuous physical activity.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn’t just our process or what goes into our supplements — what we leave out matters, too. All
- Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM many common allergens like wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives, and more.
#3 Muscle Feast BCAA Powder 4:1:1 Ratio
Muscle Feast adheres to strict standards and is third-party tested by Labdoor.
- MUSCLE RECOVERY: Supports muscle recovery and maintaining lean muscle during periods of caloric restriction.
- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE: BCAAs have been shown to improve athletic performance in both anaerobic and aerobic exercises.
- GAIN MUSCLE: BCAAs have been shown to support muscle gain by promoting protein synthesis.
- ENDURANCE: BCAAs can keep your muscles from fatiguing during intense exercises. You’ll be able to train longer and harder, making every second and every rep count.
- LABELS MAY VARY: This product was recently certified by the American Vegetarian Association to be Vegan. We are updating our labels to reflect this information. You may receive a label without the badge; however, the ingredients have been approved by the American Vegetarian Association.
#4 Vital Proteins Recovery BCCA Powder
Great post-workout recovery drink sweetened only with monk fruit.
- 5g of BCAA – Branch Chain Amino Acids to help support protein and collagen synthesis****
- 20g of Collagen Protein Powder – Boasting collagen peptides and full-spectrum amino acids, our new line of products is equipped to slay your fitness game – whether that means finally nailing that hard pose in yoga or conquering that killer HIIT class.
- – All 9 Essential Amino Acids – Replenish: With Vitamins C, B2 & B6, Zinc, Magnesium, Taurine, Glutamine, and more.
- – Rehydrate Electrolytes found in coconut water powder, as well as Himalayan sea salt and added taurine help restore minerals lost during exercise.**
- Combine with 16fl oz of water after a workout
#5 Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder
Contains 0.5 grams isoleucine, 0.8 grams leucine, and 0.7 grams valine per 3-tablespoon serving.
- Rich in plant protein, fiber, magnesium, iron, zinc, and sustainable source of amino acids, fatty acids, protein, and edestin—one serving provides 15 grams of raw organic protein and 8 grams of fiber (32% DV) with no trans or saturated fats
- Made from raw hemp seed and gently cold-pressed without the use of hexane, preservatives, additives, or added sugar for a clean, plant-based protein that’s high in Omega 3 fats and antioxidants
- Delicious light nutty flavor easily blends into smoothies, shakes, yogurt, and more for vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets
- Nutiva partners with Canadian farmers to source the world’s finest organic, non-GMO, sustainably grown hemp seeds and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet
- Balance of omega 6 Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) to omega-3 Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) for a balanced diet